Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Currently

It's July...almost.  Seriously, how did that happen?

I'm linking up with Farley, from Oh Boy 4th Grade, again this month to share my July currently.  Please stop by to visit Farley if you haven't already.  Things were a little soggy for her for the past couple weeks. Oy...


I'm gonna let everything above explain itself today.  I have about 3 blog posts half way done and I've been working on 3 tpt products that I really need to finish.  My goal for July is to wrap those up in between walks, bike rides and naps by the lake.  

Linkin' up and headin' off to swim/dive practice with my kids.   Happy summer!





5 comments:

  1. Good luck getting it all done!! Camping sounds like a blast!
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our summers are just too busy- hopefully your camping trip will let you relax a little. Have fun!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also loving having time to workout whenever I want! It's magical!

    Enjoy your 4th!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 4th looks like fun! =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete